Are you looking for interesting part-time work next to your studies? If you’d like to become a Writing Centre tutor, fill in the application form below and we will keep your details on file. We will get in touch when we are hiring.
- You are in at least the second year of your Bachelor’s degree, or you are doing a Master’s or externally funded PhD;
- You have a Dutch BSN number;
- You are a (near) native speaker of English;
- You have demonstrated academic writing skills;
- (optional, but helpful) You have experience in teaching, tutoring, writing, and/or editing.
What we offer
- Training on how to give non-directive writing feedback and regular meetings with your fellow writing tutors to learn from each other’s experiences.
- Ample payment of € 33 per session. This includes one hour of preparation time to look at the piece of writing a student has submitted and one hour for the session itself.
- Flexible working times: you can adjust your availability depending on how much time you have next to your studies.
- Great teaching/coaching experience for your CV.